What is Matrix Regeneration Therapy?
Matrix Regeneration Therapy (MRT) incorporates principles from different medical approaches such as Chiropractic, Massage, Acupuncture, Neurotherapy, Physiotherapy and more. MRT aims to detoxify the body and can be applied to many of today’s common chronic diseases.
With over 7 million environmental chemical toxins such as heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides consistently around us, it is easy to see how the body becomes overwhelmed and uses its storage deposits (fatty or connective tissue) to temporarily hold them. The problem arises as these temporary holding areas become permanent. These substances stored in the body can cause functional disorders that range form a slight burden to total blockages and sever chronic disease.
MRT is an innovative and modern option for those that suffer from toxic “depot-clogging” ailments like rheumatism, gout, skin disorders, etc. The therapy is a combination treatment that aims to “unclog” these deposits effectively and safely.
How does MRT work?
MRT consists of 3 components, acting synergistically, in one working cycle.
- Petechial Vacuum Extraction Massage: A partial vacuum is generated to loosen deposits and toxins in the tissues and direct them into the lymphatic system for expulsion.
- Direct Current Treatment of the Tissue: While the suction of toxins is occurring, a roller electrode, a weak voltage current is conducted into the tissue, whereby excessive currents within the affected tissues are removed. Toxins are not only affecting us negatively through physical manner, but also through their energetic quality. This is why highly toxic patients show neuronal disorders and hormonal imbalances, and in turn allergies. The reversed polarity of the tissue becomes alkaline again, which is a precondition for normal metabolic functioning.
- Bioresonance Therapy: Extinguishes the toxins’ pathological frequencies and underlying disturbance fields and relieves the immune and oscillatory system.
The therapy is usually performed on the back, but can be used on the abdomen, joints, thighs, etc. During the treatment, the patient lies relaxed on their stomach. The roller suction device is then slowly rolled over the back (or necessary area) for 20 minutes.
What can MRT be used for?
The process strengthens the connective tissue, strengthens and firms the treated tissue, and indirectly subsides venous problems accompanied by congestive symptoms (varicose veins). The treatment also eliminates stress-induced pain. Matrix Regeneration Therapy (MRT) can be applied successfully to most chronic diseases. To name a few:
- Arthritis and joint inflammation
- Skin allergies and dermatitis
- Sluggish lymphatic system
- Back aches and pains
- Cellulite and adipose fat treatment
- Circulatory disorders
- Calcification breakdown
The treatment lasts approximately 30 minutes